With back to school and sports starting soon, I’m bringing you easy lunch and dinner ideas! Most of our recipes are created as easy recipes but these are especially great for busy days. I am always looking to make nutritious but delicious meals which can be harder to create when you’re in a rush. I made a round up of some of our favorite, easy lunch and dinner ideas below!
These recipes can be used however you need. If you don’t have something the recipe calls for, just substitute something similar or leave it out. I hope these recipes will help bring a little ease and tastiness to your days.
Easy Dinner Ideas
- California Turkey Bowls
- Heavenly Chicken Potatoes
- Baked Chicken & Potato Flautas
- Hard Shell Ground Beef Tacos
- Orange Chicken Bowls with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Fettuccini Alfredo with Broccoli
- Easy Sweedish Meatballs with Rice (Top Blog Recipe!)
- Sheet Pan Bratwurst, Potatoes and Veggies (Top Blog Recipe!)
Easy Lunch Ideas
- Cucumber Avocado Toast
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Everything Ham And Cheese Sliders
- Blue Cheese & Onion Lettuce Burgers
- Kids Chef Salads
- Tuna Caper Toast
- Pickled Grilled Cheese With Turkey
- Mini Sloppy Joes
Order Groceries For Easy Lunch and Dinner Ingredients
To make life even easier, order your groceries online. This is my biggest time saving hack for busy weeks. We do a lot of traveling and we like to eat well when we get home. I typically place my grocery order on our way home from any trip so that when we get home, our groceries arrive within an hour of being there. I also use our free Grocery List and Meal Plan Printable to make meal planning easier. This is the easiest way for us to have home cooked, delicious and healthy meals when we’re in a busy season of life. I hope this helps! xo, Bri
I used an affiliate link in this post. All opinions are my own, as always.