My brother and his girlfriend introduced me to Paloma's on our last trip to Cabo. It ended up being our drink of choice for the week we were there. Each restaurant had a different spin on the Paloma. My favorites were made with grapefruit juice and soda water or made with Fresca. Since I don't typically drink sugar free beverages, I came up with a spin on the typical Paloma. This Peach Vodka Paloma Cocktail is made with vodka instead of tequila and juices mixed with soda water. It's super refreshing, incredibly tasty and has all the awesome flavors of an original Paloma.
How to Make Peach Vodka Paloma Cocktails
One of the other reasons I loved the Paloma's in Mexico, is that tasty rim of Tajin on the glass. Add water to a small dish and set aside. Next, add Tajin and salt into another small dish. Make sure your glass is small enough to fit into these dishes. Dip your glass into the water, then into the Tajin and salt mixture.
Once your glass are rimmed with Tajin and salt, add ice to the glass.
Next, you will add a shot of peach vodka. If you don't have peach vodka, you can use regular vodka.
Then add in grapefruit juice, a squeeze of a lime, a squeeze of an orange and top with orange soda water. Stir and enjoy. You can also add a teaspoon of simple syrup for some sweetness.
- 2 Oz Peach Vodka (or Vodka)
- 2 Oz Grapefruit Juice
- Squeeze of a Lime
- Squeeze of an Orange
- 2 Oz Orange Soda Water (or any desired flavor)
- 1 teaspoon of Simple Syrup (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Tajin & Salt
- Add water to a small dish and set aside. Add Tajin and salt into another small dish. Dip your glass into the water, then into the Tajin and salt mixture.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Add a shot of peach vodka. If you don't have peach vodka, you can use regular vodka.
- Add in grapefruit juice, a squeeze of a lime, a squeeze of an orange and top with orange soda water.
- Add a teaspoon of simple syrup for some sweetness. (optional)
- Stir and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 6gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
The peach vodka adds the sweetness to this drink, so if you do use regular vodka, I would add the simple syrup so it isn't too bitter. I hope you enjoy these Peach Vodka Paloma cocktails! xo, Bri