Welcome! BriGeeski.com is a food and lifestyle blog featuring recipes, everyday adventures, travel, design and party fun! I'm Brianne Grajkowski, known as Bri, a wife, mom of 2 (ages 12 & 8), a creative entrepreneur, artist, life lover, adventure seeker and a graphic designer living in San Diego. Our family loves exploring new places, traveling to different destinations, enjoying fab food + having fun. My hubby, Mark is a classic car lover with an adventure filled soul, always ready to off-road. We aim to inspire you to pursue your passions and enjoy all that life has to offer!
Check out our cookbook, Cooking With Kids!
Bits About Bri
- Sometimes I eat chocolate chip cookies and coffee for breakfast (Shh! don't tell my kiddos)
- I love real food and cooking
- My favorite dishes out include shrimp + grits and beef ragu with pappardelle pasta
- I love the beach, the lake, the desert and the mountains
- I love tattoos on other people
- Design and photography make me crazy happy
- I drink a LOT of water
- I love when people follow their dreams
- Positivity is the best way
- My family is my rock and my happy place
- I love to explore, travel, glamp and be on the open road
- I sing and dance incredibly loud at home and in the car
- I love to go to parties and host parties
- I listen to pop, rock, reggae, gangster rap and punk music
- Zumba, walking, strength training and yoga are my favorite workouts
- I love learning new things and exploring this lovely thing called life
How did Bri Grajkowski start BriGeeski?
I attended college at San Diego State University and majored in Graphic Design + Communications. I worked as an in-house graphic designer + marketer for a biotech company for 4 years. I was laid off when my daughter was one month old. It was a blessing in disguise. I had dabbled in freelance graphic design and started a graphic design business. Towards the end of my time at the biotech, I had started this blog as a creative outlet. I merged the design business and blog into BriGeeski, a creative design agency with a food and lifestyle blog.
Bri is a mom of two who is known for creating fun and easy recipes she makes with her kids. Brianne is also an artist, creative entrepreneur, graphic designer, and adventure seeker who shares everyday recipes, travel ideas, things to do in San Diego and life as a mompreneur.
Check out our Cookbook: Cooking With Kids
Cooking With Kids, by Bri Grajkowski is a cookbook for parents and kids to get kids excited about cooking! This cookbook features fun, easy, approachable recipes to help teach kids how to cook. This book will help parents give kids the basic tools and insight to help them grow in the kitchen. The kids will love the visuals, photographs and step by step guides making cooking a breeze. They will love learning with their parents and have fun using new tools of the kitchen. Families will love the ease, structure and helpful tips for having fun as a family while cooking. We’re excited to see families gather together and enjoy their creations!
Bri is known for fun and easy recipes made with flavorful ingredients.
Family Travel & Life
Bri shares about family travel and life as a mompreneur in San Diego.
Read about my entrepreneurial journey featured in:
Interested in working with BriGeeski