Welcome! BriGeeski.com is a food and lifestyle blog featuring recipes, everyday adventures, travel, design and party fun! I’m Brianne Grajkowski, known as Bri, a wife, mom of 2 (ages 11 & 8), a creative entrepreneur, artist, life lover, adventure seeker and a graphic designer living in San Diego. Our family loves exploring new places, traveling to different destinations, enjoying fab food + having fun. My hubby, Mark is a classic car lover with an adventure filled soul, always ready to off-road. We aim to inspire you to pursue your passions and enjoy all that life has to offer!
Check out our new cookbook, Cooking With Kids!
Bits About Bri
– Sometimes I eat chocolate chip cookies and coffee for breakfast (Shh! don’t tell my kiddos)
– I love real food and cooking
– My favorite dishes out include shrimp + grits and beef ragu with pappardelle pasta
– I hate fake sugar
– I love the beach, the lake, the desert and the mountains
– I love tattoos on other people
– Design and photography make me crazy happy
– I drink a LOT of water
– I love when people follow their dreams
– Positivity is the best way
– My family is my rock and my happy place
– I love to explore, travel, glamp and be on the open road
– I sing and dance incredibly loud at home and in the car
– I love to go to parties and host parties
– I listen to pop, rock, reggae, gangster rap and punk music
– Zumba, walking and yoga are my favorite workouts
– I love learning new things and exploring this lovely thing called life
Read about my entrepreneurial journey featured in:
Interested in working with BriGeeski?