We love a tasty and festive drink, especially around the holidays! This Pomegranate Fizz drink is a fun one for kids and adults! It’s made with just 3 ingredients and is fun for all. If you’ve checked out our post on how to cut a pomegranate and get the seeds out, this recipe is just what you’re going to want to make with those seeds! If you’re short on time, you can always use Pom juice. Grab all the details below!
We’ve been super busy in the kitchen the last month working on the cookbook with the kiddos. It’s really coming along and my second deadline is approaching soon. This pomegranate fizz recipe will be in the book and it’s just such a pretty one that I had to share it here too for the holidays.
- 1 Liter of Ginger Ale
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 Limes
- Rosemary for Garnish
- Remove seeds from Pomegranate:
- Cut a circle around the crown to pop off, then make slices down the white vein then pull slices open.
- Fill a bowl with water, peel seeds away from the membrane and drop the seeds into the water.
- Any remaining membrane will float to the top. Remove the membrane and strain the seeds to remove the water.
- Use a Juice squeezer to make pomegranate juice.
- Set out 4 glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a sprig of rosemary.
- For each glass, add a handful of ice, 1 cup of ginger ale, 2 Tablespoons of Pomegranate Juice and 1 Teaspoon of Lime Juice.
The kids love this drink and I love how vibrant the colors are. Adults can also add in a shot of vodka or gin to make it a cocktail or enjoy it as a mocktail!
I hope you enjoy this beverage for the holidays or any occasion for a little added fun to your day! xo, Bri