Sloppy Joes were one of my favorite meals as a kid. Now I've got a very tasty Mini Sloppy Joes With Mozzarella recipe for you to enjoy! This family favorite meal will bring back childhood memories and create new one's for your family. I love making all time favorite dishes into sliders. The kids seem to love every creation made on a Hawaiian roll. They always go back for more making mealtime a breeze on these nights.
How to Make Mini Sloppy Joes
This meal is a super easy dish to make and only takes 6 ingredients. You'll need ground beef, Manwich sauce, mozzarella cheese, Hawaiian rolls, butter and everything bagel seasoning. First, cook the ground beef and add the Manwich sauce. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. While the meat is cooking, cut the Hawaiian rolls in half. Then add sliced mozzarella to the bottom of the sandwiches. Once the meat is ready, pour it on top of the cheese. Add the top half of the Hawaiian roll bread and pour on the melted butter. Sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning and toast for 8-10 minutes in the toaster oven.
These are so easy to put together and make for a very simple meal. You can also add some fresh veggies or a tasty salad for a balanced meal. These would also be so fun as appetizers! Grab the full recipe below!
- Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 Can of Manwich Sauce
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Saute the ground beef in a skillet on medium heat till cooked through.
- Add the Manwich sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half. Then add sliced mozzarella to the bottom of the sandwiches.
- Pour the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
- Place the top half of the Hawaiian roll bread on top.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning.
- Toast for 8-10 minutes in the toaster oven at 300F.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 34g
I hope you and your family or friends enjoy this fun recipe! Make it this week or pin the image below to save it for later! xo, Bri