The Cooking With Kids Cookbook came out in October and there are so many fun recipes to make! There are 10 Cooking With Kids Recipes to Make This Holiday Season below! There are definitely more in the book that you can make this season, but I picked out the most festive and fun recipes that you and the kids will love to make during winter break. The recipes include breakfast, appetizers, a drink, lunch and desserts! There’s something for everyone to try on this list and I can’t wait to see your creations!
10 Cooking With Kids Recipes to Make This Holiday Season
- Pomegranate Fizz – A refreshing and fun drink for everyone!
- Candy Cane Danish – A delicious breakfast perfect for Christmas!
- Bruschetta – An appetizer for all to share!
- Tomato Soup – A warm lunch on a cold day!
- Salami Grilled Cheese – Pairs perfectly with the Tomato Soup!
- Tajin Watermelon Bites – A light and refreshing snack!
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – Beautiful and fun Cookies for any celebration!
- Holiday Monster Cookies – Packed with all the tasty holiday flavors!
- Easy Christmas Cookies – A classic favorite during the holiday season!
- Chocolate Raspberry Tart – A classy dish to serve at a dinner party or get together!
We hope you enjoy the holidays with your families! xo, Bri