Have you made monster cookies before? These are so tasty because they basically include all of the yummy ingredients from all of your favorite cookies in one! These holiday monster cookies are just what you are going to want to spend your time baking on this season. Think oatmeal, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, M&M’s AND pretzels! I feel like this holiday season is flying by! Some years it seems like the longest month ever but I’m enjoying baking in the kitchen more than usual. I wanted to share this recipe with you because it is just so fun and festive!
Holiday Monster Cookies
As with most cookie recipes, you want to start by blending your butter and sugar together in a stand mixer first. For this recipe, I used 2 sticks of butter with 1 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of white sugar. In a separate bowl, you can combine the dry ingredients. The dry ingredients include 2 cups of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder + soda and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt. After the butter and sugar is combined, you can add in 2 teaspoons of vanilla and 2 eggs. Add flour mixture into the wet mixture to combine. Add in 1 cup of rolled oats.
Next, you’re going to want to gather your yummy ingredients. Place a cup of pretzel sticks in a plastic bag to break up into small pieces. I also measured out 1 cup of each: white chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips and mini M&Ms.
After the dough is ready, you can add in your toppings to combine. These can be stirred in by hand.
See below for the full Holiday Monster Cookie Recipe!
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Mini M&Ms (Holiday or Regular)
- 1 Cup of Pretzels, Crushed in Bite Size Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add butter and sugars to a stand mixer and combine with paddle attachment for 2-3 minutes
- Add vanilla and eggs then combine for 1 minute
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and stir
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture to combine
- Add in oats and combine
- Stir in white chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, pretzels, and mini M&Ms.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to place cookie dough onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Holiday Monster Cookies! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! xo, Bri