Ham and cheese seem to be a staple in our house but it can get old fast without mixing it up a bit! This sandwich adds in some awesome flavors with the crunch of the red onion and arugula, plus that honey mustard just ties it all together. It’s also a great meal to make with any leftover ham from a big family meal.
How to Make Ham, White Cheddar & Egg Baguettes
This sandwich is pretty simple to make. First things first, prep your ingredients. Slice the baguette and place it on a toaster oven tray. Add the ham and cheese to open half and toast while cooking the eggs in a skillet. While these are cooking, you can slice up the avocado and red onion. Once everything is ready, put it all together and drizzle with the honey mustard dressing. Grab the full recipe below!
- 8 Slices Black Forest Ham
- 4 Slices of White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Chino Valley Ranchers Eggs, Cooked Over Easy
- 1 Cup of Arugula
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 Large Baguette or 2 Small, Sliced in half
- Salt & Pepper
- Toast the baguette with the ham and cheese on the bottom half.
- Top with the eggs and add salt & Pepper.
- Add arugula, avocado and red onions to the top of the baguette.
- Drizzle on honey mustard dressing over the eggs.
- Slice into the size you’d like and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 547Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 1316mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 6gSugar: 7gProtein: 28g
With the kids doing sports all the time, I’ve been trying to make sure they get in enough protein. I made this for dinner one night and the kids and Mark gobbled it up. Kyla thought it was the best thing ever. They are always starving after games and this was just what everyone needed.
Give it a try and share the recipe! xo, Bri
This post is sponsored by Chino Valley Ranchers. All opinions are my own.