You guys, I am loving my new custom cutting board and this tasty recipe for Lemon + Herb Salmon with Garlic Aioli! Salmon is one of my absolute favorite things to eat. Salmon tastes pretty good all on its own to me but even better with that garlic aioli and seasoned with lemon. I love it served with asparagus. Check out the recipe for this tasty Lemon + Herb Salmon with Garlic Aioli below!
Enjoying Grilled Salmon at Home
I often enjoy salmon when I go out to eat since it’s not one of Marks favorites but I wanted to have a go-to recipe for when I do make it. Now that the kids are older, they love Salmon. This recipe is so simple and easy to adjust for your taste buds. I love the flavors of lemon, herbs and capers and this Salmon is sure to be a hit.
Lemon + Herb Salmon with Garlic Aioli
- 1 Salmon Steak
- 2 Lemons, 1 Juiced, 1 sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Of Chopped Parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Of Mayo
- 2 Teaspoons Of minced garlic
- Coat Salmon in Olive oil, lemon juice and pepper.
- Heat grill pan on medium heat and get hot.
- Sear on medium heat in a grill pan for 4 minutes then flip and sear for 4 more minutes until cooked.
- Make aioli with mayo, olive oil, garlic and a squeeze of lemon.
- Top Salmon with garlic Aioli, chopped parsley, capers and lemon slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 521Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 41gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 319mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 53g
This is a super simple way to prepare Salmon with fresh herbs and lemon. It’s a quick dish you can make any day of the week. I don’t cook salmon very often so I’m going to start preparing it in other ways too. What else do you like to cook with Salmon?!
I also love a good blackened salmon! Please let me know if you try this recipe! Enjoy! xo, Bri