You are going to love these Easy to Make Beef Dips! Made with minimal ingredients and maximum flavor. These beef dips would be an awesome dish on game day, lunch with friends or dinner with the family. You could make these as full sandwiches, open faced or sliced into bites for an appetizer. They are super versatile and so delicious!
Ingredients in an Easy Beef Dip
For this recipe, I used the shaved beef steak from Trader Joes, seasoned with rub me tender seasoning. A beef dip is typically made from a thin sliced roast beef on a French roll or baguette and served with au jus. Au jus is a French term meaning "with juice". You can make the juice when you cook beef or you can do it this easy way with beef stock. I used ciabatta rolls from Costco for the bread which were super fresh and tasty. I also sautéed onions for maximum flavor. The prepared horseradish brings it all together for that delicious, melt in your mouth, classic beef dip flavor.
How to Make an Easy Beef Dip
This beef dip is super easy because you just need to cook your seasoned meat, sauté your onions and toast your ciabatta rolls. Once the onions are cooked, add the beef stock to the same pot to heat it up. Add the prepared horseradish to the toasted ciabatta, top with the cooked beef and sautéed onions. Pour the beef stock into a dish to dip your beef dip into, or pour it right on top of your sandwich. Pair with these delicious Red, White & Blue BBQ Potatoes!
- 1 Pound of Shaved Beef Steak
- 1 Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon of Rub Me Tender™ BBQ Seasoning or All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of Prepared Horseradish
- 4-5 Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Season the beef with Rub Me Tender™ BBQ Seasoning or All Purpose Seasoning
- Cook on medium heat in a medium skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side
- Saute Onions with olive oil and salt for 8 minutes. Add beef broth and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Toast ciabatta rolls in the toaster
- Top ciabatta rolls with prepared horseradish, cooked beef, sauted onions.
- Pour beef broth into a cup or onto the sandwhich.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 513Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 1236mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 32g
I hope you enjoy these tasty beef dips soon! xo, Bri