There are so many fun recipes to make in the Cooking With Kids Cookbook anytime, but also for holidays! Here are 10 Cooking With Kids Recipes to Make For Valentine’s Day below! There are definitely more in the book that you can make during this festive love day, but I picked out a few I think you will especially enjoy. The recipes include breakfast, drinks, lunch or dinner ideas and desserts. There’s something for everyone and I can’t wait to see your creations!
10 Cooking With Kids Recipes To Make For Valentine’s Day
- Strawberry Lemonade – A strawberry lovers fav!
- Pomegranate Fizz – A refreshing and fun drink for everyone!
- Fluffy Strawberry and Nutella Pancakes – A family favorite and on the cover of the cookbook!
- Scrambled Egg Bar – Breakfast with choices for all!
- Fresh Start Yogurt & Berries – A great way to start the day!
- Pepperoni & Bacon Pizza – Who doesn’t love pizza?!
- Meatball Sammies – A kid favorite!
- Spinach and Tomato Flatbread – A dinner the kids and parents will enjoy!
- Coconut Fudge Pops – A cool after school treat!
- Tiramisu – A classic dish your kids will love to create and enjoy!
Since I met Mark, we’ve enjoyed Italian food for every Valentine’s Day dinner so if you’re seeing a few Italian dishes here, that’s why! If the recipe is linked above, you can find it here on the blog. All of the other recipes can be found in our Cooking With Kids Cookbook. You can order a copy here if you don’t already have one! xo
I hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day this year with your loved ones. Cooking these recipes with your kiddos is so much fun! xoxo, Bri