I've got an awesome and easy Spinach And Tomato Flatbread pizza recipe for you! We've been making meals as simple as possible these days. I'm also making sure we are getting in plenty of veggies. This is a really tasty way to add spinach to your everyday diet. Check out the recipe below!
Make This Spinach And Tomato Flatbread
If you're looking for something a little different with minimal ingredients, you've got to make this spinach and tomato flatbread. Simply add olive oil and garlic to a pan to heat up. Then add sliced cherry tomatoes and sauté till the tomatoes soften up. Next add 2 large handfuls of spinach then cook for 2 minutes. Add to a flatbread, sprinkle with cheese and toast in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes.
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Flatbread
- Saute garlic and olive oil on medium heat for 1 minute
- Add tomatoes and cook till softened
- Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes
- Pour ingredients on top of flatbread
- Add flatbread to a foil lined sheet for the toaster oven
- Toast at 350F for 10 minutes
I hope you enjoy this easy and tasty recipe! Tag me with a photo of your flatbread @BriGeeski and I'll share it in my stories. Can't wait to see your creations! xo, Bri