Time is really flying by these days. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it is now September. SEPTEMBER! I swear it was June yesterday. I think it’s due to our pretty busy schedules, weekend trips and just life going by faster as the years pass by. So there we have it, summer is apparently going away and fall is upon us. I could live in summer. All year. Except for pumpkin. I would miss pumpkin. Today, I experimented with pumpkin products from Sprouts and came up with these super delicious No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites. Seriously so easy and very tasty!
I really wanted to make a simple cheesecake inspired dessert that has very minimal prep. I found this dip recipe that sounded perfect for what I was looking for. I added a bit of pumpkin and topped in on pumpkin snaps. Have you had pumpkin snaps? They are just like ginger snaps but like way better.
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin
- 12 pumpkin snaps
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin and mix until combined
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Add one pumpkin snap to each cupcake liner (flat side down)
- Use a cookie scoop and add 1 scoop of cream cheese mixture to each pumpkin snap
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
These no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites are so easy and quick to make. I love that they are smaller than a cupcake but big enough to have one and be good. Try this simple dessert for your next fall party. Your guests will love you for it. Enjoy! – Bri