Fall is here and so are all new flavors at our favorite restaurants! Fall at True Food Kitchen is always tasty with their amazing Butternut Squash Pizza. This year it’s made with caramelized onion, organic kale, vegan almond ricotta and dried cranberries. The Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups made with coconut shrimp, grapefruit, avocado, cucumber, jalapeño and cilantro was the best! I tried out a few of their craft sodas and enjoyed the pressed apple the most.
The dashi ramen, while beautiful was a bit strong for me. It’s made with sweet potato glass noodle, bok choy, portobello mushroom, charred onion, radish, corn, black bean and sesame chili. I’ve heard others rave about it, so it must be a flavor profile thing.
Other Fall Menu Items At True Food Kitchen
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts – asian mushroom, miso sesame vinaigrette, toasted sesame seed
- Seasonal Ingredient Salad – brussels sprout, quinoa, roasted butternut squash, horseradish vinaigrette, goat cheese, fresh pomegranate arils, toasted mulberry
- Lime & Coconut Colada – lime-infused rum, golden falernum, pineapple, cinnamon
- Forbidden Root – lemon-infused vodka, apple, red beet, rosemary
- Pomegranate Margarita – organic reposado tequila, apricot, lime, ginger, jalapeño
- Apple Jack – bourbon, cinnamon, lemon
- Original Ginger “O.G.” – lime, honey, bubbly water
- Pressed Apple Soda
- Cinnamon Vanilla Latte served hot or with cold brew
The squash pie was right on point. Not as sweet as a traditional pumpkin pie, served with fresh coconut whipped cream. A delicious finish to a tasty meal with a hot cup of coffee.
Want a Bite? Try out True Food Kitchen’s Fall Menu at your nearest location!
My meal was hosted by True Food Kitchen. All opinions are my own.