The Beachside Fall Fest at Belmont Park is here! The annual event is for all ages in October and November on Friday’s through Sunday’s. This festive fall tradition includes fun activities like trick-or-treating, live entertainment, a hay maze, pumpkin painting, fall foods and more at the iconic amusement park in Mission Bay! Read on for more details about this fun event!
Beachside Fall Fest Information
Friday – Sunday in October & November 5PM-Close
There is Free Parking & Admission
The 8th annual Beachside Fall Fest is at Belmont Park for all ages in October and November. The 94-year-old seaside park will transform into a festive fall experience with colors of fall leaves, hay bales and beautiful pumpkins. The kids can enjoy FREE activities like trick-or-treating, live entertainment and more!
ALL OCTOBER & NOVEMBER
- BUY ONE, GET ONE WRISTBANDS: Mention offer for discount
- Fall themed rides and attractions
- NEW Hay Maze! Annual Pass Members are FREE!
- Festive Fall Foods + Beer Zone in the park
- Live DJ or Band Friday Nights
- Pumpkin Painting
SPECIAL OCTOBER FUN
- Kids Free October Deals | Insider Club Members only. Sign up here.
- FREE Trick-or-treating | 6:30p | Every Fri-Sun + Oct. 31
- THE COD3 | Try the lights out Escape Room at Escapology! Kids are FREE all October with the Kids Free October Coupons. | Oct 1-31
- Draft Halloween Bash (21+) with $500 Costume Contest Prize | 8p-1a | Oct. 26
- FREE Costume Contest Saturdays in the park | 5:30p | See info below.
- Saturday Costume Contests – See website for weekly themes.
We are going to miss our kid’s school festival this year, so we’re excited to have this option to check out. We went to opening night and had a blast. The kids loved going on all the rides and the wristbands made it so easy to ride everything. Have you been? Leave us a comment below with your favorite activity at the event.
This post is sponsored by Belmont Park. All opinions are my own. xo, Bri