After leaving Santa Barbara, we spent the afternoon at Knotts Berry Farm for our last day of our spring vacation. Mark and I hadn't been since we were kids and we wanted to take our kids somewhere different to explore. We had a fun time adventuring around camp snoopy, noshing on treats and riding rides. Visit Buena Park got us all tickets for a day to check out the park. We had such a fun time that I want to share 5 reasons why you should visit Knotts Berry Farm with your family.
We arrived around 11 am as we hit a bit of traffic coming down from Santa Barbara. We still had plenty of time to enjoy a fun afternoon at the park. Since our kiddos are still little, we don't quite need a full day at theme parks, just yet. Camp Snoopy was the best area for our family to enjoy the rides and views. The little missy, who is now 4 loved the water features almost as much as the rides.
5 Reasons to Visit Knotts Berry Farm
1. Cost: Tickets to Knotts Berry Farm are pretty reasonable for a full size theme park. Tip: Purchase your tickets online and you can save $29.
2. Excitement Level: Knotts is great for all ages. There is a little something for everyone and the excitement level for each age is the same. My four year old was just as excited as I was for a visit to Knotts.
3. Variety: Everyone has their go to theme parks but I think the kids really like to check out new places, I know I do. Knott's Berry Farm is full of rides, games and new play areas to check out.
4. Location: Knotts Berry Farm is located in Buena Park which is in Southern California. There are other theme parks, beach destinations and tons of hotels right in the neighborhood so it is a great place to plan a vacation around.
5. Snoopy!: Who doesn't love Snoopy?! I asked the little missy what her favorite part of Knotts Berry Farm was and her response was Snoopy and the rides. Good answer!
The little missy loved the mailbox and the plane rides. We also rode on the school bus and took photos with snoopy. Snoopy was dressed as the snoopy bunny since Easter was just a couple weeks prior to our visit. She thought that was the coolest! We grabbed some burgers and fries at the Coaster Drive In after taking a ride on the bumper cars. Since it was Spring Break week, I think the park was a little more packed than normal. The little missy made the best of it and danced while waiting in line. It was the cutest!
It was Boysenberry Festival at the time we went. They offered all sorts of desserts and savory dishes with boysenberry. We had the purple cotton candy which had a boysenberry flavor but my favorite was the jam we brought home. I bought a couple bottles of their famous boysenberry syrup for the fam. We had such a fun visit to Knotts Berry Farm and can't wait for our next trip!
Have you been to Knotts Berry Farm recently? What's your favorite ride?