We have eaten at some amazing restaurants this past year so I thought it would be fun to share our favorite picks for a night out with your honey. Our picks are not the most romantic spots in San Diego but more of a collection of our favorite eats with a great environment. I would be happy to dine at anyone of these restaurants for Valentine’s Day or any special date night with the hubby.
Our Top 5 Picks for Valentine’s Dinner in San Diego:
+ Our favorite dish from each spot and its location
1. Mia Francesca: Linguini Fagattaro + Focaccia al Forno | Del Mar
2. Bo Beau Kitchen + Garden: Rotini + Cheese with Bacon | La Mesa
3. Monello: Cacio E Pepe | Little Italy
4. Whisknladle: Baja Mussels | La Jolla
5. Isola Pizza Bar: Bruschetta Burrata and Carciofini | Little Italy
Click on the links for a full review of the restaurant.
We haven’t actually made our reservations yet since our schedules have been so crazy lately. I’m hoping we get a chance to dine at one of these fabulous spots.
Happy early Valentine’s Day!