This free event gives moms-to-be a unique opportunity to tour the hospital, ask physicians and specialists questions about pregnancy and childbirth, and learn more about classes and support groups available during and after pregnancy. You can also get help in choosing an OB/GYN and pediatrician. The event includes the opportunities to:
- Meet Sharp caregivers
- Enjoy a tour of the hospital
- Learn about the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Get help choosing an OBGYN and pediatrician
- Ask physicians and specialists your questions about pregnancy and childbirth
- Find out about classes and support groups available for you during and after pregnancy
Baby on the Way is offered at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns.
To learn more or to register for a tour, visit Baby on the Way Event call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
5555 Grossmont Center Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
I am currently a participant in Sharp HealthCare’s blogger ambassador program. While Sharp HealthCare has provided me with samples, event opportunities and/or resources to serve as content for my blog posts, all opinions expressed in this blog post are my own.