I can not believe it is already December! The days are seriously flying by lately which I am actually a little grateful for. 16 weeks of pregnancy has gone by much faster this time around. And I am almost done Christmas shopping which usually doesn’t happen until a week or two before Christmas. I am so happy to share that SD Mom’s Night Out‘s next event is just one week away! I don’t really have a company holiday party to attend unless I host one myself, so I’m using the next MNO event as the first party to kick off the holiday season. I couldn’t be more excited!!
The December 11th Repurpose event will be held at Bottles & Wood in Clairemont from 7-9 PM. The focus of the event is to recharge and rediscover your purpose as a mom and a woman.
Entrance to an exclusive evening for San Diego moms at Bottles & Wood includes:
– Jewelry making & Personalized etching at Bottles & Wood
– Drinks from OH! Juice and Bare Mixers
– Light apps and dessert bites from Boudin SF Balboa Mesa & Melissa’s Produce
– Swag bags and exciting prizes
– Music (and dancing)
– Pampering by eLiveLife.com
– Inspiration and motivation from Angela Pennella, Strength Coach for the Mind
– Bring your favorite beer or wine bottle to be repurposed!
Tickets are $30 online and $35 at the door. Purchase with code BRIGEESKI to save $5 off your ticket price today! Official Hashtag: #SDMNORepurpose
The last event at BoConcept was so much fun! I hope you join me for a fun mom’s night out at Bottles & Wood next week!