Rubio’s 4th Annual CoastFest will be Saturday July 18th from 10-2 in Oceanside, CA. CoastFest is held each year to help protect our Ocean and clean up the beach. As an added bonus, Rubio’s hosts a free event to celebrate.
Give back while enjoying live music, complimentary food, drinks and activities for people of all ages. CoastFest has continued to grow year after year, with a record turnout of more than 2,000 attendees and over 400 pounds of trash removed from the coastline in 2014. After helping out at the beach cleanup hosted by I Love a Clean San Diego, guests will be able to preview and sample food that is not yet on the Rubio’s menu, as well as enjoy a beer garden and a ton of educational and experiential activities.
The Mowgli’s, as well as popular children’s band Hullabaloo will be playing. There will be free onsite surf lessons, face painting, corn-hole, disc golf and more!
- Complimentary Food + Drinks – Sample the Santa Fe Crusted Tilapia Taco that’s not yet on the menu, handmade guacamole and chips, freshly prepared salsa, beverages and more.
- Music Festival – 94.9 FM, KSON 97.3, The Mowgli’s, Max and the Moon, Hullabaloo
- Beer Garden – Guests 21+ can enjoy a cold brew at the beer garden featuring local craft selections. All proceeds from the beer garden will benefit I Love A Clean San Diego.
- Kids’ Zone – Educational and experiential activities that teach kids about different aspects of the ocean, including a mobile learning center courtesy of the Wyland Foundation®, San Diego County Office of Education Splash Van, Rubio’s prize wheel and performances by popular children’s bands Hullabaloo and Clint Perry & the BooHoo Crew.
- Activities and Games – Free onsite surf lessons from Surfin’ Fire and a sea of other activities including face painting, corn-hole, disc golf and more.
I hope to see you there!
Supporting local businesses. All opinions are my own.