This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sharp Healthcare.
Does your back to school to-do list include packing lunch for your children? If so, be sure to review Sharp HealthCare’s tips for preparing a healthy lunch.
Photo courtesy of Sharp HealthCare
You will learn how to:
- Get your kids involved
- Be creative, and
- Prepare balanced meals
Here’s a lunch formula for the power and energy your child needs to make it through the day:
- Lots of fruits and vegetables (such as carrot sticks, celery or apples)
- Milk or yogurt, or some cheese
- Small bit of dessert (such as pudding or graham crackers)
- Some meat or tuna fish, hard-boiled eggs, beans, nuts or trail mix
- Some whole-grain bread for a sandwich, cereal mix or pasta (such as spaghetti)
For additional tips and suggestions, be sure to also read back-to-school lunch ideas.
I am currently a participant in Sharp HealthCare’s blogger ambassador program. While Sharp HealthCare has provided me with samples, event opportunities and/or resources to serve as content for my blog posts, all opinions expressed in this blog post are my own.