Made Market’s semi-annual craft fair will be held on Saturday November 14th from 8AM-4PM at Existence Church in San Diego. Made Market includes 37 of San Diego’s best craft vendors and prides itself on giving back to the community. Support goes to MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers), which is an amazing community of women enriching each other during the journey of motherhood. A friend of mine operates Made Market and I am happy to help her spread the word about this fun event!
The first 100 shoppers to support the local talent will receive swag bags. There will be raffle prizes every 20 minutes, make and take ornaments, a holiday photo booth and giftwrap available.
When: Saturday November 14th from 8AM-4PM
Where: Existence Church, 7686 Miramar Road, San Diego, CA 92126
Cost: $2 Entry Fee, Free Parking
Sarah Baumgart or Kim Hotsenpiller
- Mina loves bows– children leather & fabric hair accessories
- Cage and lantern– leather goods for adults and children
- Everly b– children and adult clothing
- Hi Olive juice, Sweet meems, & Jelly bird signs– handmade wooden signs (home goods)
- Lucy mint– jewelry
- Polka dot whimsy– scrapbook designs
Oh my gosh! Look at that adorable Cali Babe onesie! I need to have it! I’m looking forward to finding one-of-a-kind gifts for family and friends for the holidays, while supporting awesome local businesses. I hope to see you there!