Hello! I’m Conni Jespersen, stylist & blogger for Art in the Find, and I’m thrilled to be a guest blogger for Bri. The name Art in the Find came from my love of finding unique things for a person, their lifestyle, or their home.
The holidays are in full swing. It with that, comes a slew of festive parties, friends & gatherings, delightful holiday events to attend, and as always, gift giving. As a guest, it’s a wonderful idea to head to an event with a small token of appreciation to thank the host for throwing a fabulous fete. As a stylist, I’m always on the look out for a those “finds”, so that my clients, readers, (and me too!) are prepared when it comes to events like these.
And, as some of you may attest, seeing those holiday commercials (in October!) has had me pining to create a list of great holiday gifts for my loved ones. In years’ past, I’ve waited until the last minute to do all my shopping and in my haste, have made some pretty poor decisions when it comes to the “perfect gift”. Well not this year! I’ve put together a list for your perusal of what I think are fabulous holiday finds for all your loved ones.
1. In need of a last minute hostess gift? Grab a bottle of wine or sparkling cider and pair with these great J. Crew Coasters ($12.50)
2. This gift is great for anyone who wants to make their home just a bit more cozy. It’s the Softest Throw in Ombre Teal West Elm ($39.00)
3. This is a great gift for a gal on the go! Baggu Gold dip & Navy Stripped bag ($45.00)
4. Looking for a great gift for your sister, friend, or mother? This Women’s Plaid Flannel Robe is perfect! ($88.00)
5. Friends with kiddos or a baby on the way? How adorable are these Minnetonka Fringe Booties? ($19.95)
6. Need a gift for the guy in your life? Check out these great wallets from Wallace & Barnes ($110.00)
7. For the hostess or host of the evening, Crackers & Dips ($19.95)
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping! Please swing by and visit me at www.artinthefind.com for more holiday gift inspiration.
Thanks Bri for allowing me to meet your readers.